Nothing great in the world was accomplished without passion
Many people lose the small joys in the hope for the big happiness
The future is now. It's time to grow up and be strong. Tomorrow may well be too late
Don´t give up until you drink from a silver cup
Flat corporate tax10%
Flat personal income tax10%
Monthly accounting fee
Yes, this is our average monthly fee for all inclusive accounting services.
Yes right, this is the average salary for an office assistant in Sofia.
How much does it cost to create a company in Bulgaria?
Let’s be honest. You can find many other companies who will do this procedure for less. We are dedicated accounting & tax firm with a personal touch to our clients. We’re going to provide you services at a superior level – above and beyond your expectations. Way beyond. This is why we have long lasting relationships with all of our clients.
How much does it cost to have an employee in Bulgaria?
What really whould be my benefit to have company in Bulgaria?
• Corporate income tax: 10%
• Personal income tax: 10%
• Dividend tax for individuals: 5% (*0% where tax treaty is applicable)
• Dividend tax for domestic and EU companies: 0%
• Dividend tax for other foreign companies: 5 % (*0% where tax treaty is applicable)
• Withholding tax for some services: 10% (*0% where tax treaty is applicable)
• VAT: 20% (*0% within EU and 7% for hotels)
• Social charges (due from the employer): 17.4%
• Social charges (due from the employee): 12.9%
Type of entity you need
Determining which type of entity is most suitable for you
Establishing a business entity
We will help you to create your new company easy and fast
Incubator-type office space for your first moments in Bulgaria
Staffing and executive search assistance
Legal and relocation assistance