International companies that want to do business in Bulgaria face a world of issues. At Olsen and Partners, we not only recognize this fact, we’ve done something about it, by developing the Olsen Passport.
The Olsen Passport is an unique concept that helps international companies or startups smoothly and quickly establish a Bulgarian entity, relocate and start doing business in the country.
Our team of experts is available to assist in every manner, so that all our clients need to do is plug in their computers and go to work developing their new business. The Olsen Passport will help you with:
• Determining which type of entity is most suitable;
• Establishing a business entity (company formation);
• Obtaining all tax ID numbers and business licenses if required;
• Domestic and international tax expertise;
• Incubator-type office space with no long-term lease required for your first days or weeks;
• Staffing and executive search assistance;
• Relocation assistance;
• Legal assistance.
There are also many non-business related issues that we offer assistance with, dealing more with daily life to help in the acculturation process. For those relocating internationally, this service can prove to be a very warm welcome. Contacts us for more information on the Olsen Passport.